Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Rat Rod Rocker gets Untamed!

My buddy Philomeano done built him the most rocking thrill ride this side of Thunder Road and it is totally "UNTAMED!"  It is my all time numero uno "No Class" award winner and the car I am most likely to steal this summer when I am out jackin rides and caps.

It is the little details that sets coaster of cool apart from flat black masses.  Check out this mill, it's a 430 Barfed Up Icky Carmel Korn motivated by eight holes.


Check out this linkage, only links better is some of my own Rat Rod Rocker Hot Links available at finer retail outlets.






Check out this stance, like a jungle cat!





Check me out Ben Hur-in this bad boy...chicken runs is fer chumps.  You gots to run it old school chariot style from the front!





Man, this thing just distributes the cool everywhere it goes.





Full on "No Class" rat-rific goodness!





Let me get behind the wheel and show ya how good I make it look!





When I go for a ride, I want it ACTION PACKED, here me, ACTION PACKED!



This thing is like a grenade ready to explode on the road!


No comments:

Post a Comment