Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Rat Rod Rocker @ The Lone Star Roundup 2014

All right-T, your favOrite kat daddy hit the Round Up this year and experienced some serious rat-tastic revs walking the show on the the hunt for the ultimate rat.


First up is a "genuine" rat.  This is text book ratness at its rat tat rattiest...even gives you fair warning on the door!



Coach lights, just like George would do.  


 Pumped up devil worshiping rat juice pours forth from this ride.


 Next we have a rat ride that would do Captain America proud.  This is 4th of July wrapped up in a rat rod package that screams revenge for Pearl Harbor...look out Honda's, the bandit is on your six!


The latest in flame trends baby...the cut out flame or  the add on flame.  You pick the style, either way it is a win in the world of Old Skool Rods.



Hemi powered gas ratness...NASTY and TASTY!



If they had this Texas Edition Rat at the Alamo no way would they have lost.  Also, they could have used the grill to plug up the drafty window in the Alamo.  Just think how that would have changed history because we all know that draft gave Davy Crockett a cold and that is why he was not his best during the battle. 



This rat screams blow me!




Rat Rod Starter Kit for less than 20 grand...I bet some slick European looking for some real American rat cred will buy this and ship it over seas!


 I kept getting the creeps by this car.  First off I felt like it kept looking at me.


 Then I realized it was kinda freaking me out that it was really fixated on a lizards butt.


 I felt like the thing was gunning for me...


 Then those lizard eyes lit up and I realized this car was possessed by Satan.


 Since we had an all American fly boy rat rod shooting down ricers at the show we have to also represent the ground pounders with a heavy rolling tank rod!


 Just look at these next rides and let the ratness soak in....


Ima gonna crush you with my teenage mutant ninja Armadillo arms...



Yes, it is true...you must have big nuts make it in the big leagues or rat rods.



 Uh oh, it's a real drag strip terror(ist). 

'


Stubby stude...


 Some old friends from Pistons and Paint...Frankie and the Arena of Death Rod.





 "Run for the Hills" Eddie Rod...




The plate says it officially, and if you play the video you can hear it call your name...just listen to it.






The pick of the litter, S10 mini trucker sweetness combines with ratatude for pure greatness. All hail the king of the Round Up Rat Rod Scene Twenty Fourteen!



 Peek, I  sees ya!


 Check you kats latter, I am worn out and now I am gonna kick back with my buds and chill.




No comments:

Post a Comment